Opportunity List Plus v4
This opportunity list management add-on for ACT! is a must have for any power user. Without leaving the opportunity list view, you can add color, make calculations, change the order of columns, group and export the list directly to Word or Excel or XML or HTML files. You can also export the list to Excel with color—with one click. The module is embedded inside ACT!'s easy-to-use interface, so there’s no need to run multiple applications or launch external programs. Once installed you will wonder how you got along without it.
Download and install this add-on if you are looking for powerful features such as:
- Add colors based on text such as ‘Send Quote,’ ‘Sales Leads,’ ‘State=”New York” etc.
- Instantly filter any column using our unique filter row at the top of the list
- Group and subtotal by any field such as; State, Id/Status or Sales Totals
- Math functions display totals, counts, average, minimum & maximum and counts
- Design multiple column sets and snap between them for exporting.
- Read your entire notes/details text field not just a little 'icon' representation.
Features unique to this module:
- Design multiple quote /or invoice templates
- Automatically generate PDFs and email to attached contacts
- View all the attached products on the list
- Quickly filter by products, stages, record managers or date ranges
- Auto increment the next opportunity number
- Auto increment a specific field when creating a document
- Additional date ranges like "Today and Past"
- Support a second monitor
Here are some additional feature you get with Opportunity List Plus v4
Features unique to the opportunity list view in ACT!.
- Advanced List Management: OpportunityList Plus adds a variety of powerful features to ACT's native opportunity list to help you efficiently manage your opportunities. When you install Opportunity List Plus you'll immediately experience a more detailed list that uses powerful list management tools accessible on our toolbar.
- Appearance and Colorization: You can define color conditions that are applied to all of your opportunities at all times. Display all "Customers" as green or State="New York" as Blue. You can quickly design your own color rules. These color rules can be easily turned on/off with a click off the mouse.
- Auto-number generator: Allows for multiple auto-number sequencing to be selected when entering a new opportunity, quotes and/or invoices. You can seed these numbers with any alpha numeric combination. These sequential numbers are stored in the ACT! database folder so users will always be in sync.
- Expanded Product and Contact Information. The list support expandable rows that display products and/or services attached to an opportunity. Viewing this data on screen is not possible in ACT! And can only be obtained by running a complex report. We also expand the columns to all fields from the contact table. You can include any column like ID/Status or postal code on the list.
- New filter selectors: Filter opportunities on the screen by product name or product number (SKU #) fields. For more on filtering please see the Sorting, Grouping and Filtering below.
- Multiple Templates: By default, ACT! only has one 'quote' template but with our add-on you can design multiple templates for multiple purposes and and give them names such as; "Quotes", Invoice US", "invoice UK" and "Project Status".
- Template to PDF to Email: Templates can be quickly generated, automatically converted to a PDF, and then attached directly to an email ready to send. All you need to do is fill in the email body or use our email template to do that for you!
- Bill to & Ship to address: You can use any contact , company or group fields when generating a document. You can use the company table which holds the bill to and ship to fields to print shipping labels.
- Activity tracking: Attach and track activities per opportunity. See the percentage completed and/or the hours completed per project.
Tighter Data Coupling with SQL
- Data mining: You can define simple or complex conditions that can be used to filter, format, group, tabulate or find rows which conform to any criteria. All these features together help you analyze data from different perspectives and summarize it into useful information - information that can be used to increase revenue, cut costs, or both.
- Math Functions: Sum or count values in a column directly on the screen. No need to run complex reports. All add-ons support math functions built into each column like displaying the group counts "State: NY (11 contacts)" or currency total "Totals for Sales Team Alpha ($156,000)". These functions can add totals and counts at the bottom of each column of any field using aggregate function including: Count, Sum, Average, Min, Max, StdDeviation,