Home > Toolkit Designer > Controls - Tab Pages
Controls - Tab Pages
The Durkin Toolkit for ACT! support tabs on the design surface. You can use tabs to help organize like information together. On the screen shot below we are grouping all the "Camera Settings" together under the second tab. To add multiple tabs onto your layout follow these steps:
- Open a form in the DESIGNER
- Click on the CUSTOM CONTROLS tab at the top left side of the window
- DRAG the item "TabControlDurkin" onto the form.
- Click the "ADD TAB" link at the bottom of the properties list for as many tabs as you desire.
To change Tabs settings like the label, follow these steps:
- In the properties list select TABPAGES
- Click the elipsis buton [...]
- Click on the ADD button at the top of the window
- In this list you can select TEXT to change the tabs label
And yes, you can have tabs inside of tabs. The Durkin Toolkit for ACT! supports unlimited child tabs